TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF WWW.TRINKETSLTD.COM AND TO ANY CORRESPONDENCE BY E-MAIL BETWEEN TRINKETS LTD AND YOU.
YOUR USE OF THE TRINKETS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US.
This Website is owned and operated by TRINKETS LTD.
You will be able to access some areas of the TRINKETS Website without registering your details with TRINKETS.
TRINKETS may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this TRINKETS Website.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from the TRINKETS Website for your private, non-commercial use, on the following basis:
- no documents or graphics on the TRINKETS Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the TRINKETS Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- TRINKETS’ copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights (including database right) in all material on the TRINKETS Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by TRINKETS or its licensors. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, any use of extracts from the TRINKETS Website other than in accordance with this paragraph for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the TRINKETS Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the TRINKETS Website.
Subject to the preceding paragraph, no part of the TRINKETS Website may be reproduced or stored in any other TRINKETS Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without TRINKETS’ prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
If you wish to use any material on the TRINKETS Website outside the licence granted in this section 2, you must seek written permission from TRINKETS and comply with any additional restrictions if permission is granted. TRINKETS may grant or withhold permission in their absolute discretion.
3. Visitor material and conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the TRINKETS Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the TRINKETS Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
TRINKETS will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority or court requesting or directing TRINKETS to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Third party websites
Links to third party websites on the TRINKETS Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the TRINKETS Website. TRINKETS has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content. TRINKETS therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this TRINKETS Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this TRINKETS Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this TRINKETS Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the TRINKETS logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this TRINKETS Website;
- you do not in any way imply that TRINKETS is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with TRINKETS nor present any other false information about TRINKETS;
- you do not otherwise use any TRINKETS trade marks displayed on the TRINKETS Website without express written permission from TRINKETS;
- you do not link from a TRINKETS Website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You shall fully indentify TRINKETS for any loss or damage suffered by TRINKETS or any of its group companies for breach of this section 4.
Each registration is for a single user only. TRINKETS does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete and inform TRINKETS immediately of any changes by updating your details. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
The material at the TRINKETS Website is provided ‘as is’ without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. The information provided is not a substitute for legal, financial, real estate or other expert advice. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, TRINKETS provides you with the TRINKETS Website on the basis that TRINKETS excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these Terms and Conditions might have effect in relation to this TRINKETS Website.
If your use of material on the TRINKETS Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof. You assume all costs for telecommunications links and computer equipment necessary for you to access the Internet and view the TRINKETS Website.
7. Damage to your Computer
TRINKETS makes every effort to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and defects. However, TRINKETS cannot guarantee that your use of this Website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the necessary equipment to use this Website and limit access to anything that may damage your computer. TRINKETS shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this Website.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Bulgarian law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bulgarian courts.